Australia working visa is a temporary work permit that allows people across the world to come and work in Australia.Australia consists of ample number of industries experiencing skill shortages and opportunities exist for highly skilled overseas workers to take up employment with Australian companies. Australia is considered as one of the best countries around the world for the quality of life, Medicare system and world class education system
Government of Australia wants people who want to enter and work legally in Australia to apply for Australia Working Visa before moving therefore it is very essential to know out of various working visa categories, which to choose that fits best with your eligibility and requirement. Work permit categories are as follows:-
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187).
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186).
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124).
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400).
- Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401).
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403).
- Special Program visa (subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program.
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417).
- Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa (subclass 420).
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457).
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) visa (subclass 461).
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).
- Skilledâ€”Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476).
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
- Super yacht Crew visa (subclass 488).
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858).
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
- Business Owner visa (subclass 890). Investor visa (subclass 891).
- State/Territory Sponsored Business
- Owner visa (subclass 892).
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893).
- Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
We are one of the most successful immigration firm with extensive number of years of experience in serving clients for almost 40 countries across the globe. Cosmos Immigration has been helping hundreds of people each year to reach their goals and fulfill their dreams. To discuss your eligibility of Australia Work Permit with our team of immigration specialists click on free assessment below